WATrac is Washington's healthcare incident management system; providing tools for statewide healthcare collaboration… daily and during times of response.
WATrac allows healthcare and public health partners to:
- View real-time data related to the status of healthcare in Washington
- Track resources and pharmaceuticals
- Post and share documents internally and externally in a virtual library
- Conduct on-line chat 24/7; inviting WATrac users from all healthcare sectors, statewide
- Send emergency alert notifications via email, text message, or pager
- Use standard and ad hoc reporting to turn data into useful information
WATrac is co-managed by the Washington State Department of Health and Public Health-Seattle & King County.
Frequently Asked Questions
Overview of WATrac Features
WATrac Statewide Implementation Manager
Washington State Department of Health