Application for Construction Review
Before your first submission or conference, you must provide Construction Review Services staff members with the following:
- Application. A completed project review application packet with project documents for review.
- For all healthcare facilities, download the:
- For temporary worker housing, download the:
- Cost Estimate. An estimated permit value at the time of application. Permit valuations include the total value of work, including materials and labor, such as electrical, gas, mechanical, plumbing equipment and permanent systems. If the program determines the valuation is underestimated, the program will deny the application unless the applicant can show detailed estimates to meet the program's approval.
- Review fee. The appropriate fee based upon the initial project cost as determined from the construction fee schedule, flat fee schedules, or building conversion.
Mail your application and fee ONLY (do not include plans or supporting documents) to:
Department of Health
P.O. Box 1099
Olympia, WA 98507-1099
To begin the plan review process, most projects will also require the following:
- Plans and Specifications. Documents as required by the applicable licensing or certification rules. Most projects will require the following:
- Two sets of full-size construction drawings
- A written Functional Program
- An Infection Control
- Additional documentation may also be required, such as but not limited to:
- Project Manual
- Policy and Procedures
A more detailed list is provided on our Plan Review Process page.
If you're having problems viewing a document, download the latest version of the free document Viewers and Readers.