DOH Logo

Change your Contact, Address, Name or Personal Status Information

We must have your current mailing address in our system. This is especially important because we mail your courtesy renewal notice and updated credential to the address on file. The U.S. Postal Service doesn't forward Department of Health mail so it is your responsibility to inform the Customer Service Office of an address change.

Please mail, email, or fax a copy of your certified marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order showing your name change to the Customer Service Office. You won't be sent a credential showing your new name until your next renewal has been processed. You may also include this request when submitting your renewal by mail or in person. If you plan on renewing online, we must have your current name in our system prior to renewal. We'll print your renewed credential with the name we have on file at the time of renewal.